Salih Hudayar, Prime Minister of the East Turkistan Government in Exile and the Founder of the East Turkistan National Awakening Movement (ETNAM) and the , spoke to StratNews Global about the plight of East Turkistan. He stated that, “if we don’t get any help, the Chinese government will wipe us out.”
The highlights of his interview:
- Over 150,000 people killed by Chinese forces during the first 5 years (1949-1954) of East Turkistan’s occupation by China.
- Deaths of 190,000 to 750,000 Uyghurs and other Turkic peoples as a direct result of Chinese nuclear testing between 1964 and 1996.
- The forced abortions of 3.7 million Uyghur and other Turkic babies between 1979 and 2009.
- Mass executions and countless massacres of Uyghurs and other Turkic peoples
- Pakistan, Turkey, and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and other Muslim majority countries have “completely buried their heads in the sand and turned a blind eye” because for them “Chinese money is much more important.”
- India was the first county to open its doors to the Uyghurs who were fleeing Chinese occupation.
- The East Turkistan Government in Exile and ETNAM’s case against China at the International Criminal Court.
- China fabricated the “East Turkistan Islamic Movement” to confuse the world and justify its genocide of Uyghurs and other Turkic peoples in East Turkistan.